WEEK 89: March 10, 2021

 

Week full of service

Well this week was pretty good!!  We did a great job of staying busy and we actually had the chance to teach a few lessons!!  It was great to be teaching ‘cause in terms of teaching, Plainview has been super slow. 

But this week we had the opportunity to do a ton of service!  A lady in our ward had her pipes burst during the polar vortex, so we went over and dug out her pipes and replaced them!!  It was a little more challenging than we had thought, but it was good service and it was nice to get out of the house. 

We got the OK to start eating in members’ homes, which was super sick because we've had a super hard time getting to know the members here in Plainview because a lot of them were super used to having the missionaries over for dinner. We ate with a few members this week and it was great.  Super refreshing to see some new faces and meet some of the members i hadn't met.  (some had some cute puppies haha)

We went hiking again this week at the state park in our area.  It was sweet and a great last p-day here In Plainview. 

This week I got the call that I'm headed down to Midland!! I'm excited cause it's a YSA branch and it's the first one I've served in!  I'm ready for a new chapter in my mission and I'm excited to start something new! 

Thanks for reading! 

Have a great week!

Elder Hammond


Comments

Popular Posts