WEEK 80: January 5, 2021

 

First week back to church in Texas!

This week was pretty great!!  We weren't super busy, but the things we did do were pretty darn good.  On Monday right after Pday ended, we got a referral.  We called him right away and he was super anxious to meet with us.  His name is Leroy!!  We met with him Wednesday, had an awesome get to know you lesson with him and shared a little bit about faith and having confidence in God's plan.  Leroy is super awesome!

Tuesday we had Zone Conference!  It was good, but pretty freaking long haha.  We were tired from a long night the night before.  It was nice to hear from President and Sister Child.  They are really great people.  


We walked dogs this week on Wednesday and Friday to get some service in, and to get some outside time!  It was fine until the end. I was on my phone for a second changing the music I was listening to, and then my foot started feeling warm... I looked down to see a dog peeing in my foot... Yaaaa not my favorite thing haha.  Those shoes are now my designated dog walking shoes.

We continued on the week pretty slow!  Lots of Facebook work and not many results.  But Friday was really good.  We had another lesson with Leroy.  We taught him about the gospel of Jesus Christ, and he really understood super well, and came to church the next Sunday!   Tbh (to be honest), it was probably the best lesson I've had over the past 19 months!  He just understood everything super well and I really felt like he was learning something.  It was a good experience.  



The holidays and New Years were fun.  And I wanna shout-out to my amazing mother this week!  She turned 50 and I was able to tune in to her surprise birthday party.  She is such a great example to me and has been such a blessing over the course of my mission.  Love you momma.   

Hope you all had a great holiday. Love you all!  Have a good week.


Comments

Popular Posts