WEEK 67: September 29, 2020 (15 Months)

Old picture, but who doesn't like a spider picture?!

This week was pretty rough!  My companion and I got super duper sick.  My comp couldn't breathe, so we had to drive to the ER 2 hours away from here to get him checked out!  He's doing a lot better now.  

Other than that, we had to push our baptisms back due to the quarantine, but our branch president is helping out with teaching our investigators so hopefully they can still be baptized next week!! 

We are super pumped for General Conference and to hear some words of encouragement from the Lord’s disciples!  (Even though we are gonna have to stay home in our apartment.)  It'll be good tho!  I've got high expectations for this week!!

1 Nephi 3:7

And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandment unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Even when things get rough, we can trust in God and know we can complete any calling or commandment he has given us! 

Love you all!

Elder Hammond


Comments

  1. thought you might enjoy this:


    Nacho Libre explains the Plan of Salvation
    https://www.facebook.com/eric.south.18/videos/146630777114452

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts