WEEK 65: September 14, 2020


Another one in the books!! 

I'm putting my trainee to work! We did a ton this week and it was great.  We put two more of our investigators on date [for baptism] for October 3rd, and did a few service projects as well as exchanges with my district!  We went on a super rad hike to a lake, where we skipped rocks and took some pictures!!




  

It was cold this week and it was awesome!  I'm praying for more cold weather!  We also took a trip down to Santa Rosa, (another town in my area)  and we stayed in a member’s hotel!!  It was sketchy, but a good time for sure. We taught a few lessons and delivered some food boxes.  It was a productive weekend!  

This week we are doing another car wash before the weather gets too cold! We are hoping for the best. I'm hanging in out here. Things are slowing down a little bit and it's been a little rough, but one thing that's been pushing me forward is how well things are going with our teaching pool!  Everyone is progressing super fast and keeping commitments.  Thanks for reading!!

Scripture of the week: Ether 4:12 (And whatsoever thing persuadeth men to do good is of me; for good cometh of none save it be of me. I am the same that leadeth men to all good; he that will not believe my words will not believe me—that I am; and he that will not believe me will not believe the Father who sent me. For behold, I am the Father, I am the light, and the life, and the truth of the world.)

Have a good week!

Elder Hammond

From our Conversation:

Funny story.  When they were driving out to the hike, they saw a dead bobcat on the road.  Andrew immediately pulled over to check it out.  He was super excited and wanted to load it into the back of the truck and take it to a taxidermist who, according to this fantasy, could have a coat or gloves made out of the pelt.  We are happy that his companion convinced him it was a bad idea.  There are a lot of reasons these missionaries have companions.  One of the reasons is illustrated in this story.

Dead bobcat



Comments

Popular Posts