WEEK 5: July 30, 2019

Sorry that there are no photos this week!
This week was another week full of hard work and long classes!  I can really feel the Portuguese coming along tho! 

Highlights from this week, the cafeteria made a bean stew for dinner on Monday of this last week..  it didn't look good so i decided to avoid it haha, good thing I didn't eat any because a sister in my district cut into a piece of the pork and found a worm!  Anyway 9 people went to the hospital this week with food poisoning!  My hate for beans finally paid off haha. 

Other than that, we had splits this week and I switched my white companion for a brasilian one. It was cool ‘cause somehow I understood what he was saying!  He wouldn't stop talking about Post Malone and 50 Cent (rappers) haha.  We taught an entire lesson in Portuguese which was scary, but went really well!  I leave the CTM this next week which is super exciting.  Things are going well! 

I’m happy and healthy!

-E Hammond

Shout out to Flynn Chivers and Joan Arnold who each sent Andrew a real letter!  It meant so much to him that he mentioned it to us.

Comments

Popular Posts